Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
June 3 2014
|Free with ads|
|Ad remover: $2.99|
99 Bricks Wizard Academy is a fun and fast paced physics builder. You've always dreamed of becoming a wizard, only one thing is missing: your own wizard tower! Use all your magical skills to defy gravity and build the highest tower the world has ever seen. But watch out for the other wizards, they will stop at nothing to crumble your creation. Upgrade your magical abilities to improve your building skills. Go on challenging missions, dress like a leprechaun and beat the other wizards with their own staffs! Compete with your friends through GameCenter and show off your best creations through Facebook and Twitter.
History99 Bricks Classic
99 Bricks Classic was released in 2008 on Kongregate and has been played more than 15 million times in every country in the world via hundreds of Flash game portals. The goal of the game was simple, build the highest tower possible using 99 Bricks.Spin-offs
In 2009 a spin off was released on Armor Games, 99 Bricks: Legend of Garry in which the player had to solve various puzzles and challenges. In 2010 an adaptation of the game called Technoid Trouble was developed for the online Flash MMO Club Galactik.99 Bricks Wizard Academy
99 Bricks: Wizard Academy is the mobile sequel to the 2008 Flash hit 99 Bricks. Development for the Mobile version started in 2012 and we took our time to make sure it is a good fit for the modern audiences and mobile platforms.
- Enjoy endless physics tower building
- Learn and upgrade magical powers
- Complete challenging missions and hard as nails master missions
- Share your crazy towers on Facebook and Twitter
- Defy gravity with intuitive one touch controls
- Compete with friends through Game Center leaderboards
- Swing to music by award-winning composer Jonathan van den Wijngaarden
- Dress like a leprechaun
- Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
99 Bricks Wizard Academy Official Trailer YouTube
Announcement trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Mobile Game" Dutch Game Awards, 2014
- "Nomination for Indieprize" Casual Connect Europe, 2014
- "Nomination for GMIC Global Game Star Award" GMIC, 2013
- "4.5/5 'This puzzle game combines Tetris with physics, magic, and a healthy dose of charm.'"
- Campbell Bird, 148Apps
- "4.5/5 '99 Bricks: Wizard Academy is a terrific little game.'"
- Shaun Musgrave, Touch Arcade
- "8/10 'This is a decidedly solid game, in every sense of the word.'"
- Spanner Spencer, Pocket Gamer
- "4/5 'It is hard not to feel happy playing 99 Bricks Wizard Academy.'"
- Alex Beech, App Spy
- "9/10 '99 Bricks: Wizard Academy is sympathiek, verslavend en uitdagend.'"
- Gerard van Nieuwenhuijzen, Gamer
- "Hands-on with spellbinding tower-building game 99 Bricks: Wizard Academy for iOS"
- Chris Priestman, PocketGamer
- "8.8/10 'A very nice and extremely fun variation on the Tetris model.'"
- Alessandro Zampini, IGN Italy
- "Tetris + Physics = 99 Bricks — de nieuwe game van WeirdBeard"
- Matthijs Dierckx, Control Online
- "Nederlandse indiegame komt eerst hier uit"
- Toke Beerens, Telegraaf
- "99 Bricks: Wizard Academy collapsing into the App Store "
- Dave Flodine, AppSpy
- "99 Bricks Wizard Academy: creiamo una imponente torre con i mattoncini del Tetris"
- Emiliano Contarino, iPhone Italia
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Read more information on the history and development of 99 Bricks Wizard Academy on weirdbeard.nl.
99 Bricks Classic
Play the original 99 Bricks on kongregate.com.
99 Bricks Legend of Garry
Play 99 Bricks Legend of Garry on armorgames.com.
Hi, we're WeirdBeard Games – an independent game studio based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our games are a healthy mix of good, clean fun and our own quirky sense of humor. We like to make games that can be played by everyone, but still provide a bit of a challenge for those gamers who are more experienced. We are the developers of games such as Tricky Towers and 99 Bricks: Wizard Academy.
More information on WeirdBeard, our logo & relevant media are available here.
99 Bricks: Wizard Academy Credits
Game Director, Artist
Joran de Raaff
Programmer, Web developer
Jonathan van Woudenberg
Jonathan van den Wijngaarden